WeChat has recently entered in the world of messaging services along with Whatsapp, Viber, and BBM. For that reason, many users started to register to the service in order to connect with their friends and family. Within this article, I want to show you how you can download and install WeChat on Computer free of charge.
The service focuses primarily on chatting, but along with this feature, it includes many other options and features, as well. In fact, it is a social networking and personal chatting application, which is used on a daily basis by million of users all around the world. For that reason, I want to show you how you can make use of the same benefits on a personal computer.
However, before we start with the installation process, I want to tell you a couple of things. As this app is not officially launched for a desktop computer, in order to download and install WeChat for PC, you need to install an Android emulator on your computer. This will allow you to install any third party application right on your computer.
Install WeChat for PC – Free & Easy Guide
I know that you all love simple and easy things and for that reason I will show you to install this amazing messaging service the easy way. Perhaps the fact that you need to install an emulator might sound a little bit complicated, but, in fact, this is the only thing you have to do in order to get access to all those great mobile apps, including WeChat.
As long as you follow the instructions bellow each and every step, you will succeed in bringing WeChat on your personal computer. In this case, we will use Bluestacks, since it is a free emulator and it is the most downloaded of them all.
1. Download Bluestacks and install the emulator on your computer. The installation is the same as with any other program. Click on Next until you see Bluestacks installed. This is supposed to take you around 2 minutes.
2. With Bluestacks installed run the application. In some cases, it is required to create a Bluestacks account which will help you synchronize your Google account in order to have access to the list of installed apps and games.
3. Go to “My Apps” and search for “WeChat”. This will render you a couple of results. Choose the first on and click on the Install button next to the application.
4. Download WeChat and install it into your computer.
5. This is all. Now you can launch WeChat on PC in the same way as you use any other messaging service.